Sunday 3 July 2011

You're beautiful..미남이시네요 / Minami Shineyo

Hey wan 2 share wif u all.. I spend ma boring time watching korean drama.. Recently, i watch you're beutiful & my fair lady.. Those story r awesome.. Love it.. Here wan to share bout those who hold da main character in both drama...


Details..
Title: 미남이시네요 / Minami Shineyo
Also known as: You’re Beautiful / You’re Handsome
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast Network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2009-Oct-07 to 2009-Nov-26
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55



You're Beautiful....

Synopsis
Tae Kyung and On Yu are in search of a new member for their idol group, A.N.JELL. However, Mi Nam suffers an injury at the last moment. So Mi Nyu, his twin sister, is asked to step in for her brother. The rest of the drama follows the behind-the-scenes life of an idol group.

Staring:
Jang Geun Seok as Hwang Tae Kyung



Name: Jang Geun Seok /Jang Geun Suk/장근석
Date of Birth: 4th August, 1987
Zodiac/Horoscope: Leo
Height: 182cm
Weight: 63kg
Blood Type: A
Family: Father, Mother
Education: KwangJang Middle school, Bangsan High School, Nelson College, Hanyang University Drama
Hobbies: snowboarding, skiing, singing, dancing
Specialty: Skiing, Snowboarding
Favourite Food: Spicy food, 게장 - GeJang(marinated raw crabs)
Close Celeb Friends: Isak, MC Mong, Moon Geun Yong, Yoo Ah In, Choi Si Won(SUJU)
Favourite Actor: Ahn Sung-ki/안성기
Company: Lobe Entertainment
Debut: Sitcom Selling Happiness
First Debut Drama: Women's World

1st ep, he’s not that attractive to me and I almost decided not to continue watching You’re Beautiful. I don’t like his hairstyle as in the 1st ep. Not suitable with his face. when I saw his smile in the scene after tae kyung and mi nam finally found their agency when they were lost, I was so exited. I personally think that his smile is precious. So handsome. Yela, asyik tengok dia masamkan muka je. And everytime he pouted his mouth, I think that’s cute ^^ Tae kyung really can make me laugh. I cannot stop myself rolling on the floor when he was chased by a pig and when he disguised as the webmaster of his fanclub, testing min nyu with questions. His most touching words was when he said to min nyu not to stand where he can’t see her (since he has night blindness lol)


Park Shin Hye as Go Mi Nam/Go Min Nyu





Name: 박신혜 / Park Shin Hye (Bak Sin Hye)
Profession: Actress, model and singer
Birthdate: 1990-Feb-18
Birthplace: Paju, Gyeonggi, South Korea
Height: 163cm
Weight: 45kg
Star sign: Aquarius
Blood type: A

1st thing bout her, she’s cute with short hair. Her face look alikes with eun yoon hye..exacly da same if both in short hair style..Awesome..She’s too innocent in here. Follow everything people said… Aish..since she’s a girl, I’ve not much things to say >.<>

Jung yong hwa as Park shin woo



Name: 정용화 / Jung Yong Hwa (Jeong Yong Hwa)
Profession: Singer and actor
Birthdate: 1989-Jun-22
Birthplace: Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Height: 180cm
Star sign: Cancer
Blood Type: A
Talent agency: F&C Music


Da C.N Blue singer..I tend to fall in love with this kind of guy. He’s not the hero, but I like him. He is so like a prince. Handsome, gentle, warm, comforting, kind, and I especially love his charming smile. I was touched when he sang Song For A Fool to Min Nyu. The meanings are deep. Shin Woo ah, saranghae yo. Cheongmal saranghae yo ^^




Name: 이홍기 / Lee Hong Ki (Lee Hong Gi)
Profession: Singer and actor
Birthdate: 1990-Mar-02
Height: 178cm
Weight: 60kg
Blood Type: AB
Star sign: Pisces
Family: Younger sister
Talent agency: F&C Music


He's da vocalist of FT Island..He is my most fav character in this drama series. He is too cute! & naughty person in this drama..He had a dog named Jolie. Look he loves his dog so much..He's too funny da way he call his dog..He's too affectionate..Without me noticing, I cried when he sang The Very Good Words. I think he is the most pitied here. He fell for Min Nyu although he thought Min Nyu was a guy. That’s wae he was so happy knowing that Mi Nam is Min Nyu. But sadly min nyu was meant for tae kyung. Still, he support both of them. How strong he is! Jeremy, I wanna hug you coz you’re so kind~!



No comments:

Post a Comment